|Page (1) of 1 - 04/26/18||email article||print page|
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Lattice Engines, the leading provider of AI-enabled ABM solutions, has launched its next generation platform called Lattice Atlas. The platform helps customers connect their data across all internal and external sources, create a single view of the customer journey, and centralize audience creation and measurement across all channels.
Marketing organizations struggle to scale their Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs because each application they deploy has its own data, segmentation, activation and measurement modules. This has led to a fractured buyer journey because banner ads, social ads, emails and sales calls communicate different messages, which creates confusion. Lattice Atlas solves this problem directly by integrating all the application data into a single place and providing the ability to manage this data, segment on it, and activate it through open APIs.
"Informatica knows that creating an interactive and personalized buyer's journey is critical for the success of account-centric programs," said Steven Shapiro, VP of Digital and the Buyer's Journey at Informatica. "We'd seen previous success with Lattice's other solutions and knew that the Lattice Atlas Platform would complement their best-in-class AI-based scoring engine to create automated, engaging campaigns across all of our target accounts. Our vision is to use Lattice as the AI brain that powers all next-best-action decisions."
"The features you need in a Customer Data Platform (CDP) will depend on your business, existing systems, and intended use. There are a few key considerations when evaluating CDP solutions for executing ABM programs, including a unification of all data sources, segment creation, campaign execution and predictions," said David Raab, founder of the CDP Institute. "A CDP connects existing systems to create a unified customer view that makes ABM possible. In a world that never stops changing, the power and flexibility of a CDP will help marketers deliver on the promise of ABM."
The new release features the following key capabilities:
Unified Customer Data
- Ability to easily ingest and aggregate all first party data (e.g. CRM, marketing automation, web visitor logs, transaction history, product usage data, etc.) about your customers
- Automatically append over 20,000 3rd party data elements from the Lattice Data Cloud - including firmographics, 3rd party intent, technographics, etc. - providing the marketers with a complete view of the customer journey
- The first ever ABM Identity Graph - using its patent pending AI-based Adaptive Match algorithm, Atlas automatically maps and organizes customer data hierarchically by account, buying center and contact.
AI-Driven Audience Creation
- Configurable AI models to predict how likely a buyer is to convert, how much they'll spend and when they'll buy
- Similarity based models to find the next set of attractive targets
- Next best action models based on past conversion history
Omnichannel Activation and Personalization
- Atlas features native, pre-built apps for Marketo, Salesforce and Eloqua and REST APIs so that customers can publish and activate these audiences across all execution channels
Enterprise Grade Governance
- Manage compliance with regulations such as GDPR by automatically removing data about customers and prospects that have opted out from all campaigns or selectively for specific campaigns
- Marketers can manage their brand reputation by assigning engagement thresholds and removing targets that are experiencing "marketing fatigue"
"The holy grail of B2B marketing is creating 1-to-1 experiences across the entire buyer's journey," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO at Lattice Engines. "This is why the B2B world is so interested in ABM these days. In order to craft personalized experiences at scale, our customers need a data foundation to better understand their target audiences, and an execution platform to engage those audiences in meaningful ways. With Lattice Atlas, we now enable companies to engage their buyers with 1-to-1 omni-channel experiences, making B2B marketing as personalized as B2C marketing."
The Lattice Atlas platform is currently in private beta and will be available publicly by the end of 2018. Request to join our beta program here or come see the platform live at the Marketo Marketing Nation Summit April 29-May 2, Booth #331, in San Francisco.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice's advanced suite of AI-based marketing and sales solutions are built to drive 1-to-1 experiences across the entire buyer's journey. Our platform helps customers personalize digital experiences to increase the efficiency of their sales and marketing teams by prioritizing contacts for lead and account-based (ABM) programs, identifying net new contacts, implementing cohesive omni-channel campaigns and increasing customer lifetime value. With an unrivaled track record of success and expertise, Lattice is the leader in providing AI-enabled ABM solutions. Customers including Dell, Adobe, PayPal, and SunTrust Bank use Lattice to personalize their marketing and sales conversations with thousands of accounts at scale. Lattice is a Salesforce Gold partner, a Marketo Accelerate Partner and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA. To learn more, please visit www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lattice-engines-launches-the-first-customer-data-platform-for-account-based-marketing-300636670.html
SOURCE Lattice Engines
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved