|Page (1) of 1 - 05/16/18||email article||print page|
Automotive infotainment is a set of collection of hardware as well as software which are used in automotive that provides audio and video entertainment. Automotive infotainment system majorly consists of CAD players and radios, USD, video players, navigation system, Bluetooth connectivity and others.
Automotive infotainment market looks promising during the forecast period due to the major driving factors such as increased support for open-source and standard platforms for application development, provision for smartphone integration with IVI systems and rising demand for infotainment systems in mass production of vehicles and integration of infotainment with other systems. The global automotive infotainment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.36%, during the forecast period.
The key players of automotive infotainment market include Alpine Electronics, Inc (Japan), Continental AG (Germany), Harman International (U.S.), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Pioneer Electronics (U.S.), DENSO CORPORATION (Japan), Garmin Ltd (Switzerland), KENWOOD Corporation (Japan), Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.) and ALLGo Embedded Systems Pvt Ltd (India).
Objective of global automotive infotainment market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2023
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments as well as sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their key countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on operating system.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• Raw materials suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research institute & education institute
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• On the basis of operating system, the market is segmented as QNX, Linux, Microsoft and Others. Microsoft is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.69 % during the forecast period.
• North America dominates the global automotive infotainment market with 29 % of share in 2016, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.49 % during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.79 % during the forecast period and reach a market size of USD 9340.3 million by 2023.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary 11
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Definition 13
2.2 Scope of the Study 13
2.3 Assumptions 14
2.4 Market Structure 14
3 Research Methodology 15
3.1 Research Process 15
3.2 Primary Research 15
3.3 Secondary Research 16
3.4 Market Size Estimation 16
3.5 Forecast Model 18
4 Market Dynamics 19
4.1 Introduction 19
4.2 Market Drivers 20
4.3 Market Challenges 21
4.4 Market Trends 23
5 Market Factor Analysis 26
6 Global Automotive Infotainment Market, By Operating System 29
6.1 Introduction 29
6.2 QNX 31
6.3 Microsoft 31
6.4 Linux 31
6.5 Others 31
7 Global Automotive Infotainment Market, By Region 32
8 Competitive Landscape 56
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349